my superboyfriend superman Irfan #1

Irfan keeps asking me to enter U*A too which is quite sweet and funny 😆 

He said if I am in AIK*L with him we will sit together beside each other but since U*A separates seating between girls and guys, I will be seating at the end of the girls' seating and he will sit at the end of the guys' seating but we will sit beside each other. My man is so cute.

I said, if he wanted it that way he should ask me earlier during my UPU application after SPM to take the same course with him, but it was too late. He didn't approach me yet during that time anyway. We didn't know each other yet during that time.

My man recently brought me to eat cendol after he accompanied me to ask for a job vacancy at one clinic near my house, but we just tapau since he borrowed his friend's car and his friend wanna use it later. Just his action of him bringing me to buy cendol already makes me so happy.

I'm really grateful for my man that already been with me for 5 years. I love him.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

reassurance

memories